Sunday, March 15, 2020

Parents / Guardians

    Hi!

    I hope everyone had a great weekend! As all of you may already know ,this worldwide Pandemic is unfortunate, but all  a reality.

    This is all so new for not only staff and teachers, but also for parents and caregivers.

     I made the plan to try and keep consistent with my everyday curriculum in the classroom, so they don't have to panic with the work also.

    Please make sure you try and log in with the blog at no later then 9:00 and work at a similar pace as school. Please do work at a pace that is good for your child. It is all new for everyone.

     Please make sure your child is completing the work daily and stopping at the end of the school day. Homework is also important. I still have to take grades on the same things that I normally do.

     I will be giving participation and homework grades .Please keep all written work in their folder.

      We all have to be patient and understand we are doing the best possible for your child.
     
        I know that when we all cooperate and try to do the best we possibly can, it will be successful at the end.
         Thanks again and remember you may email me.Have a great week!
           Mrs. Grabowski















No comments:

Post a Comment